- 1.How To Get The Most Out Of Your Job Advertising Spend
- 2.How To Strategically Develop Your Employer Branding
- 3.How To Target Every Stage Of The Recruitment Marketing Funnel
- 4.How Improving The Candidate Experience Will Supercharge Your Pipeline
- 5.Exploring Recruitment Marketing and Talent Acquisition
- 6.How Is Tech Evolving In The Talent Sourcing Ecosystem?
- 7.What Is Recruitment Marketing? Everything You Need To Know
- 8.HR.com's State Of Recruitment Marketing Report 2018
- 9.Recruitment Marketing Basics: A 4-Minute Read [Cheat Sheet]
- 10.4 Simple Strategies For Effective Onboarding [Checklist]
Did you know that approximately 3 million Americans quit their jobs each month? And that doesn't even include the number of layoffs, firings, or other involuntary terminations. Many workers leave jobs soon after starting. While some may leave for better pay or for other personal reasons, recruiters and hiring managers in the know understand that if you want to retain your best talent, you must learn that onboarding is more involved than just signing some paperwork and letting new hires loose on the job.
One of the top concerns for recruiters and hiring managers is making sure they can retain the talent they hire. If this is a goal of yours, you'll want to have a compelling and engaging employee onboarding plan that not only sets them up to do their job but also makes them feel assimilated to the company's culture and values. Use this checklist to make sure you're creating the best, most effective employee onboarding experience possible.