PandoLogic, Inc. ("Pandologic", "Us" or "We") is aware of the sensitive nature of employment information and is committed to providing its users with high standards of online security and privacy protection. The following Privacy Statement presents our online data collection and usage policies and practices. The Privacy Statement refers to the privacy practices regarding our websites (pandologic.com, www.pandoiq.com and www.thejobnetwork.com – collectively "the Websites") and the information provided by users of our dashboard (collectively "the Service").
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect certain types of information which relates to an identified or identifiable individual ("Personal Information"). Such information may include the following:
Registration information –
- Registration to the Service is voluntary and is designed for the purpose of seeking employment in the United States and Canada, requesting a demo or contacting us. Upon registration, the Service collects your email address and other Personal Information (such as employment skills, if relevant) in a "profile." The Service collects personal and demographic information you choose to provide us. In your profile, you are NOT required to include your name or contact information other than your email. Your email address is required so that you may be contacted for employment opportunities, or in case we need to contact you regarding Service changes or information about your account. When you apply for a position, however, you need to provide your name and full contact information; this information is shared only with the employer to whom you applied. However, if you maintain a resume as part of your profile, the information in this resume may be viewed by employers other than those to whom you have specifically applied.
- When you register to use our Service as an employer or recruiter, we collect the following information: name, email address, company name
Information from users of the Service may also include financial information, including without limitation, method of payment and transaction history with Pandologic.
We also collect information from your device (such as IP address and geolocation) and about how you use the Service and the areas of our Websites that you visit.
We may disclose Personal Information we have collected with our service providers for a business purpose (as further detailed in “Use of Personal Information” section below), subject to a contract that describes the purpose and restricts the use of Personal Information disclosed, or with other third parties for a commercial purpose, which may be considered a sale under the CCPA.
As required under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100–1798.199) and the California Consumer Privacy Act Regulation by the Attorney General (collectively, "CCPA”), below please find the details of the categories of Personal Information we have collected, disclosed and/or sold in the preceding twelve (12) months:
|Category of Personal Data Collected||Personal Information Collected||Categories of service providers/third parties to whom Personal Information was disclosed/sold|
|Identifiers||Full name, email address, IP address||Employers|
|Personal Information Categories listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Name, telephone number|
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||None|
|Geolocation Data||Physical location||Employers|
|Commercial Information||Records of services purchased or other purchasing history||None|
|Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations||Employers|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records||None|
Sources of Personal Information collected:
- Directly from users upon registration or use of the Service or Websites.
- Directly from user’s device when using our Service or Websites by cookies or other tracking technologies.
- Directly from users by using IP address, or as made available on publicly available sources.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non PII”)
Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information, which includes navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our Service.
Information collected by third parties
Our Service may contain links to other websites over which we have no control or jurisdiction. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this website or of such application market providers. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites and markets so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. You are encouraged to check and evaluate carefully and diligently every job ad to which you choose to apply and submit your information.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with our Websites and Service;
- Contact you about new products or services offered by us or our affiliated sites.
- To further develop and generally improve the Site and the Services;
- To perform a research or to conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Service to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot our Service and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request; and
- To comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information to others
In order to provide you with the broadest exposure to potential employment opportunities, information you place in your profile may be shared with PandoLogic affiliated companies or within other websites powered by PandoLogic. Neither PandoLogic nor its affiliates distribute personal information for advertising purposes.
Subject to your consent, we may use your information to contact you about other products or services available from our affiliates.
Subject to your consent, we may also share your information with third parties who may contact you about their products or services.
We also share information where legally required. Information collected on our Service and/or Websites is stored in whole or in part in the United States, and may be subject to U.S. law.
We may disclose Non-PII aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Service and emails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports, which do not describe or identify any individual user. Information relating to aggregate statistics may be collected through the use of third-party cookies and other third party tracking devices.
Sale of Personal Information
We may sell (according to the CCPA definition of a "sale") your Personal Information to third parties and businesses for commercial purposes.
We may also share, disclose and transfer Personal information as part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of Pandologic. Such transfer for Personal Information shall not be regarded as a sale under the CCPA.
Rights under the CCPA
Access to Personal Information
You may request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your Personal Information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information, the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of Personal Information about you that we sold, the categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your Personal Information, if applicable.
You may only request a copy of your data twice within a 12-month period
You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information collected from you and retained, unless retaining the information is necessary for us or for our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing or intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers, subcontractors and consultants to delete) your Personal Information, unless an exception applies.
Right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information
In the event that we sell your Personal Information, you have the right to submit a request to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. You may change your decision at any time and permit us to sell your Personal Information.
If you do not want us to sell your Personal Information to third parties, please click here.
After you opt-out, we may continue to share some Personal Information with our partners (who will function as our service providers in such instance) to help us perform business-related functions such as, but not limited to, providing the Service, ensuring that the Service is working correctly and securely, providing aggregate statistics and analytics and/or preventing fraud. If you access the Service from other devices or browsers, visit the links below from those devices or browsers to ensure your choice applies to the Personal Information collected when you use those devices or browsers.
Additionally, although clicking the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link will opt you out of the sale of your Personal Information for advertising purposes, it will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and sold Personal Information or all interest-based advertising. If you would like more information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising in desktop and mobile browsers on a particular device, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#. You may also download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt-out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt-out.
Exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights (such as access and deletion) by submitting a verifiable consumer request to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request by mail:
750 Lexington Ave., 6th Floor, New York, NY 10022
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf may make a consumer request related to your Personal Information.
The request must:
- Provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient details to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response timing and format
Our goal is to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing within the 45 days period. If you are a user, we will deliver our written response to your through your user account. If you are a Website visitor, we will deliver our response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will cover only the 12-month period preceding the request.
If reasonably possible, we will provide your Personal Information in a format that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
In case of rejection, the response we provide will explain the reasons for which we cannot comply with your request.
Please note that these CCPA rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations.
You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf if:
- The authorized agent is a natural person or a business entity registered with the Secretary of State of California; and
- You sign a written declaration that you authorize the authorized agent to act on your behalf.
If you use an authorized agent to submit a request to exercise your right to know or your right to request deletion, please mail a certified copy of your written declaration authorizing the authorized agent to act on your behalf using the contact information below.
If you provide an authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code §§ 4000–4465, it may not be necessary to perform these steps and we will respond to any request from such authorized agent in accordance with the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The Service is not intended for users under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally gather or disclose Personal Information from or about children under 18.
Changes to Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to alter their Privacy Statement. If we do so, we will post the new privacy statement on the Websites as reflected in the "Last Revised" heading.
How to contact us
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Statement, you are welcome to contact us by:
- Privacy Contact Form: https://pandologic.com/privacy-contact/.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact details:
750 Lexington Ave., 6th Floor, New York, NY 10022