- 1.How To Get The Most Out Of Your Job Advertising Spend
- 2.How To Strategically Develop Your Employer Branding
- 3.How To Target Every Stage Of The Recruitment Marketing Funnel
- 4.How Improving The Candidate Experience Will Supercharge Your Pipeline
- 5.Exploring Recruitment Marketing and Talent Acquisition
- 6.How Is Tech Evolving In The Talent Sourcing Ecosystem?
- 7.What Is Recruitment Marketing? Everything You Need To Know
- 8.HR.com's State Of Recruitment Marketing Report 2018
- 9.Recruitment Marketing Basics: A 4-Minute Read [Cheat Sheet]
- 10.4 Simple Strategies For Effective Onboarding [Checklist]
A recruiter cannot solely be a recruiter anymore; they need to be marketers and psychologists with a deep understanding of their prospective industries and the state of the jobs market as a whole. That's a lot of hats to wear for one person. What brought about this change? A lot of signs point to the emergence of recruitment marketing (RM).
Ninety percent of talent acquisition professionals believe that recruitment marketing will become more important in the future of their organization. But what is recruitment marketing and what is the current state of the industry? HR.com recently compiled a State of Recruitment Marketing report for 2018. The report defines RM as, "the various activities an organization uses to find, attract, engage, and nurture talented prospects before, during and after they apply for a job."
With that in mind, HR.com set out to further define the reasons behind the emergence of RM, how RM is likely to evolve in the near future, which technological solutions appear most promising among others etc.
After you check out the infographic, click here for access to our webinar for AI-enabled recruitment. In it, we talk about how AI and big data deliver more applicants and help companies recruit talent more efficiently.